The building was used by the post office until 1827, when it became private property. In 1980, gastronomy moved into the building. Since 2004, not only the ambience is cosily Bavarian. The menu, with changing lunch menus, also has a Bavarian flavour.View website
|Opening times||Die aktuellen Öffnungszeiten entnehmen Sie bitte der Homepage.|
|Price information||keine Preisinformation vorhanden|
Please inquire on the homepages or directly in the respective houses about the current opening and event times, prices, cancellations, etc.. This information can change at short notice!